Our products are priced in British Pounds. These prices were valid at the time of our last update. We reserve the right to change the prices if necessary. The prices quoted on this website supersede all our other previous prices. We always try to keep the prices reasonable for our customers. The prices are based on our costs and the shipping incurred to get the items to our warehouse. All Profits go to the Bhaktivedanta Manor.
- There are many ways how to accomplish the payment for your order. See below the most common ones. We also offer payment plans for large quantity orders. Please inquire, if interested.
Credit cards: We accept Visa and MasterCard. Our Storefront l allows us soon to receive the payment data in a secure way via paypal.
- International Postal Money Order: This is an easy and cheap method of payment. It offers security, low cost and convenience. Check at your local Post Office if this service is available from your country. Please place as much information as possible on the payment slip – your name, invoice number and client code
- Cash: You can send cash (hard currencies only) by post on small orders if you wish, but please remember that this is entirely at your own risk. We advise you to register such letters and mailed to:
- Cash on Pickup. This option is only availbale for 30 days only .Cash on pickup is from Warehouse Only.
- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can send the payment to our paypal account email@example.com: International customers are encouraged to use either PayPal or credit card.
For further information please do not hesitate to call or send us an e-mail.